Scroll down


Redevelopment Projects

The process or redevelopment with us consists of 7 simple steps as below -

Step 1 - Site Evaluation

A General Body Meeting is held to obtain consent for redevelopment from all the members. This committee then approaches us for evaluation of the proposal and the offer.

Step 2 - Feasibility Report

We study the documentation and prepare a feasibility report, which states the shortcomings of the existing documentation if any and the method to overcome them. We verify whether the Society/Apartment has a clear and marketable title and the ownership is free of any litigation. The Society/Apartment can appoint a legal consultant if required during this process.

Step 3 - Terms and Conditions

Once the feasibility report is prepared, we start the discussions with the committee regarding the terms and conditions to be set for the process. We then submit the final offer to the Society/Apartment.

Step 4 - Design

On receiving verbal confirmation/Letter of Intent from the Society/Apartment, we initiate the process of architectural design of the proposed project. For this process, certain documents are required to be submitted by the Society/Apartment. We inform the committee of the same as the requirement arises.

Step 5 - Presentation and Selection

The Society/Apartment is presented with options/alternatives of plans. The plans are prepared taking into consideration the expectations and suggestions of existing members. Once the layout of the building and the flats to be allotted therein are finalized, we present the Society/Apartment with the draft of the redevelopment agreement. The Society/Apartment consults their legal counsel on the draft and after making the necessary changes if any, the draft is finalized and made ready to be signed.

Step 6 - Agreement and Procuring Municipal Sanction

When the agreement is signed and registered, the Architect proceeds with the process of procuring sanction from the municipal corporation for the finalized layout. As a parallel process, we assist the Society/Apartment members/residents for sourcing rental accommodation for the period of the construction. In some cases, the agreement may be signed after the initial plans are approved by the municipal corporation.

Step 7 - Vacation of Premises and Physical Possession of the Property

We generally allow a tenure of 30 – 45 days to the Society/Apartment for vacating the property, so that we can commence with the process of demolition. After the process of demolition is complete, a "Bhoomipujan" ceremony is organized on an auspicious day prior to commencement of work.

1. What are the basic documents required for feasibility report?

The basic documents required are as below:

- Copy of Old Sactioned Plan
- Property Card
- Carpet Area Statement of existing members
- Conveyance Deed

2. What if we do not have a property card?

If the conveyance document for the Society/Apartment has been executed by the former Developer, then you can apply for the property card with the Society/Apartment name on it at the City Survey Office at Shukrawar Peth, Pune. The Government office will follow the required procedure and if all documents are in order you can obtain the certificate within a period of 45 days. If the conveyance has not been executed the same will have to be obtained/executed by the former Developer and then the application for the revised Property card can be done.

3. What if we do not have a sanctioned plan or have misplaced it?

A copy can be obtained by applying with the Pune Municipal Corporation from their old records.

4. What if there is a difference between area as per official govt. demarcation and the area on the property card?

The lesser of the two areas will be considered by the Municipal Corporation while granting FSI and TDR for the new project

5. Our building is in a zone/gaothan/congested area, what does it mean?

Zone area means Congested Area/Gaothan e.g. Sadashiv Peth, Narayan Peth or certain other areas. TDR is not permissible to be used in this zone but Redevelopment is possible only if there is sufficient balance FSI.

6. What if our previous building is not in urban limits/city limits, is redevelopment possible?

Yes, but as TDR is not permitted, financial viability is suspect.

7. What if our old flat agreement is lost or misplaced?

A copy of the flat agreement can be obtained from the concerned Sub-registrar office in Pune.

8. What if we have an apartment and till date, we haven’t conducted a single meeting?

It is better to have occasional meetings to discuss different agendas. If you haven't, you can start now. As it is redevelopment discussions would warrant meetings between members.

9. What if the flat owner dies and if the flat is not transferred on the name of his heir, what should be the procedure?

Usually, after consulting the legal advisor of the Society, the required legal procedure is followed and the share certificates are issued in the name of the nominee. Thereafter the necessary changes can be made to the Development agreement to accommodate the name of the nominee. In the case of an Apartment, the ownership of the flat has to be obtained in the name of the heir/nominee by executing documents specified by the legal advisor.

10. What if the share certificate is misplaced or not found?

You need to prepare an affidavit and submit it to the Society which in turn will follow the procedure recommended by its legal advisor and issue a duplicate share certificate.

11. In case if we are conducting commercial activity in a residential flat, can we continue the same usage in the new premises?

Few activities are permitted to be carried out in residential premises. If the current business falls within those parameters you surely can continue. Or else even now it is at the risk of the user so it would be even later.

12. What if few of our members have any loan/mortgage on their flats?

Either they would have to return the existing loan and take a fresh housing loan from any Bank or can take No Objection Certificate from the current Bank before the execution of the Development Agreement.

13. What if we have already spent on our new furniture/interiors of the flat?

If any compensation is financially feasible, the Developer could do that or else it would have to be dismantled and used in the new flat.

14. What if one of our members is a defaulter for society dues and if we have involved court in the matter?

If the defaulting member is willing to be a part of the redevelopment process and is willing to sign the redevelopment agreement and other relevant documents, the court matter can go on separately. Ideally, however it would be good if the matter is settled either amicably or by the court at the earliest.

15. What if we have the consent from majority members for the redevelopment, but some members are unwilling for the same?

Though in this case, the law states that the unwilling members cannot stop the redevelopment process, fighting in the court and obtaining a suitable judgement is time-consuming and will delay the redevelopment by quite some time.

Every home we build is designed to become a home you always dreamed about.


•  POP finish for internal walls and ceiling
•  Plastic Emulsion for all internal walls
•  Wooden door frames, veneer finish door shutters
•  Veneer-finish main door with brass fittings and similar finish safety door
•  Black granite door frames for toilets
•  UPVC/Aluminium windows
•  Vitrified tiles in living room and other rooms
•  Wooden flooring in master bedroom
•  Marble for treads, risers and landings with decorative railing
•  Granite kitchen platform
•  Provision for Inverter backup in all flats to cover one light point and one fan point in each room
•  Single lever diverter bath fitting in toilets


•  Peaceful Vitthal Rukmini mandir in lobby area
•  Decorative entrance lobby
•  Electronic security system with video door phone
•  Solar water heater system
•  Auto door elevator of reputed make
•  Power back up for lift, common lighting and water pump

Enquire Now